Traka bridges the gap in data center security.
Data centers go to great lengths to protect their facility against physical and digital threats, but many lose sight of internal vulnerabilities in their day-to-day operations. Traka provides solutions to better manage staff and vendor access to data racks, tech devices and sensitive keys.
Your business is technology, and you’ve done everything to physically protect your critical data facilities – chosen the proper location, built a secure structure, limited entry points, and installed cameras, redundant power systems and layers of interior security. After taking all of these strict measures, where is your organization still vulnerable?
The personnel and IT contractors working inside your data center must be held fully accountable for the critical systems they maintain and access each day. Traka solutions help you manage and track the use of server rack keys, laptops, tablets, hard disks and other physical assets, giving you total control over what is accessed inside your facility.
Traka has proven to be a critical part of the security infrastructure for data centers around the world. This is due our ability to integrate into the systems you already use, making administration simple, and making your keys and assets work for your facility like never before.
- Control access to server cabinet keys and access badges for better security
- Define unique access restrictions to specific key sets
- Require multi-level authorization in order to release critical keys
- Realtime and centralized activity reporting, identifying when keys are taken and returned, and by whom
- Always know who has accessed every server rack, and when
- Automatic email/SMS notifications and alarms to instantly alert administrators on key events
- Can integrate with 3rd party systems to ensure that keys or badges never leave your facility
- Manage and control the use of laptops, tablets, radios, tools and specialized equipment
- Items are secured in our intelligent lockers and automatically distributed to authorized users
- Create a controlled environment, so users are 100% accountable for the items they use
- Integrated power charging and data connections are available to ensure that devices are always ready for use
- RFID tagging can be used to uniquely identify each device
- Our administration software gives you full visibility of every controlled asset