From the taxi stand to the tarmac, Traka keeps you in total control.
Traka provides an advanced security solution to secure, control, and manage keys and assets necessary for airport operations.
The DOT reported that 932 million passengers traveled on U.S. flights in 2016* – a number that has steadily grown year after year. With more passengers in U.S. airports than ever before, proper key and asset management is essential to safe and efficient airport operations.
Traka knows the complexities of running a complex airport operation. In fact, it was with British Airways that we developed our first prototype key management solution over 25 years ago. And today, Traka is trusted by some of the world's biggest organizations, in some of the most complex working environments, to bring accountability, security and visibility to critical keys and assets.
- Control critical keys with designated user access to ensure keys are only issued to proper personnel
- Complete audit trial allows administrators to identify when keys are taken and returned, and by whom
- Automate and decentralize key distribution/collection to greatly reduce employee downtime
- Receive automatic alerts via email or SMS when keys are not returned on time
- Securely store equipment including radios, baggage scanners, tablets and other pooled devices
- Available integrated charging ensures that devices are always ready for use
- RFID tagging per device increases accountability and administrative control
- Reduce inventory and maintenance costs through a completely accountable management system