Now your Nedap AEOS system can manage access to your business keys, physical assets, and removable items such a laptop computers, radios, PDA’s, test equipment and more!
With our latest integration to AEOS from Nedap, administrators can now enroll AEOS users into the Traka database, grant access levels to our key cabinets/ intelligent lockers, and receive Traka events and alarms back into AEOS for seamless day to day operation of our key and asset management solutions.
- Seamless integration allowing Traka system administration from familiar AEOS environment
- Significant reduction in administration overhead and consistent data between Traka and AEOS
- Individual and group level updates to the Traka system in real-time
- Traka events and alarms exposed to AEOS in real-time
- Control of cardholder facility and area access based on Traka key or asset status – e.g. employees cannot leave site unless keys are returned to Traka
- Single credential used for both door access and keys or assets secured in Traka
Companies can now extend their access control functionality by directly tying cardholder’s identities to any number of physical assets like keys, devices and vehicles. AEOS users now become accountable for items they have checked out and ensure that they are returned immediately after use and any damage is reported promptly.