Now your C.Cure 9000 system can manage access to your business keys, physical assets, and removable items such as laptop computers, radios, PDA’s, test equipment and more!
With our latest integration to C.Cure 9000 from Software House, administrators can now enrol C.Cure 9000 users into the Traka database, grant access levels to our key cabinets/intelligent lockers, and receive Traka events and alarms back into C.Cure 9000 for seamless day to day operation of our key and asset management solutions.
- Seamless integration allowing Traka system administration from familiar C.Cure 9000 environment
- Significant reduction in administration overhead and consistent data between Traka and C.Cure 9000
- Individual and Group Level updates to the Traka system in real-time
- Traka events and alarms exposed to C.Cure 9000 in real-time
- Control of cardholder facility and area access based on Traka key or asset status – e.g. employees cannot leave site unless keys are returned to Traka
- Single credential used for both door access and keys or assets secured in Traka
C.Cure 9000 users now become accountable for items they have checked out and ensure that they are returned immediately after use and any damage is reported promptly.