Traka’s Symmetry integration allows users to manage access to business keys, physical assets and removable items such as laptop computers, radios, PDA’s and test equipment.
Symmetry administrators can now enroll users into the Traka database, grant access levels to key cabinets /intelligent lockers and receive Traka alarms back into Symmetry for seamless day to day operation.
- Symmetry versions 7 and 8 supported
- Map Cardholder fields to Traka User fields
- Import of Cardholders via individual selection or logical Reader Group membership
- Creation and assignment of Security Groups in Traka based on Reader group membership
- Customizable mapping of card number and facility code
- Automatic mapping of card active flag
- Scheduled import timing
- Announcement of Traka Alarms and Events in Symmetry
- Logical assignment of Reader groups to Cardholder when a user takes or replaces any iFob
Companies can now extend their access control functionality by directly tying cardholder’s identities to any number of physical assets like keys, devices and vehicles. Symmetry users now become accountable for items they have checked out and ensure that they are returned immediately after use and any damage is reported promptly.