Traka provides the best way to maintain visibility over sensitive keys and assets.
Traka systems are customized to impact the daily processes that drive your prison facility, resulting in greater security, safety and overall efficiency, while reducing operating costs and mitigating risk.
Strict access control and precise management of valuable assets is of paramount importance within any prison environment. Traka’s proven and reliable solutions enable you to better manage access to your keys, access badges, radios, weapons, vehicles and other pooled assets – and by integrating with your existing HR database or access control system, we can drive your processes like never before, making your operation more effective and efficient.
Through our electronic key cabinets and intelligent lockers every event is recorded, generating more responsible users, and complete visibility for your sensitive and protected items.
What makes Traka the perfect solution for correctional and detention facilities is our ability to integrate into the systems you already use, making administration simple, and making your keys and assets work for your facility like never before.
- Control and manage access to keys for cells, secured areas, vehicles, specialized equipment, access badges and more
- Define unique access restrictions to specific key sets
- Securely store keys where they are needed most, while managing them from a central location
- Realtime and centralized activity reporting - identify when keys are taken and returned, and by whom
- Automatic email/SMS notifications and alarms to instantly alert administrators to critical events
- Can integrate with third-party systems to ensure that keys or badges never leave your facility
- Manage and control the use of radios, laptops, tablets, weapons, body cameras, specialized equipment and more
- Items are secured in our intelligent lockers and automatically distributed to authorized users
- Create a controlled environment, so users are 100% accountable for the items they use
- Integrated power charging and data connections are available to ensure that devices are always ready for use
- RFID tagging can be used to uniquely identify every device
- Collect valuable data on item usage to reduce inventory